GJS offers private lessons for children and adults with our certified instructors. Private lessons are a great way to get individualized attention tailored to your specific skill set and learning style. Often one-on-one attention can help a sailor master a particular skill or cover concepts that they missed in the group setting.
Solo, 2 person, & small group lessons are available. Contact us with your request!
Optis, Bics, & 420s are available for lessons. The instructor can teach from the powerboat, or the instructor can sail another boat alongside the student. Another option is for the instructor to be in the same boat with the student.
- $40/hr + $10/hr for each additional person
- Cash or checks payable to: ‘Gorge Junior Sailing’
- Must pay at the start of the lesson.
- Typically lessons are 1-2 hours, but the duration is up to the student/parent.
- All private lessons must be scheduled with a GJS certified instructor.
- All private lessons must be approved by the GJS Director.
- Private lessons are scheduled around classes and cannot conflict or interfere with regular GJS classes.